Your first Hungarian fansite about the famous actress Shailene Woodley, ALWAYS.SHAI.COM now is open it’s doors! You will be able to read the news about her, and check the pictures of her in our Gallery. If you want to be well updated about Shailene, then visit us daily!
Hello everyone! I’m so happy to announce Emma Stone Daily has a brand new look! This beautiful layout was made by the amazing design studio CherryUniverse.org. I hope you like it just as much as I do!
Welcome to Liam Hemsworth Spain (http://l-hemsworth.org/) your new Spanish fansite dedicated to talented actor Liam Hemsworth. Here you can find everything about the actor, news, videos, pictures and more. Please Visit us!
Any Justin Bieber’s fans there? We have a premium domain for a future Justin Bieber’s fansite. It’s www.justin-bieber.net!!! Do you want to adopt it? Apply at h e r e.
Welcome on Hilarie Burton Daily, your new ressource dedicated to the american actress Hilarie Burton, that you probably know from One Tree Hill. You will find the latest news, photos, videos and much more. Thank you, and I hope you will come back soon ! Aurelie
I have a new layout at my fansite about Melissa Gilbert!
Visit the site here
I recently adopted TaySwift.us and the site is ready for your visit :) You’ll find news about Taylor Swift and of course videos and pictures. I hope you enjoy your visit.
I’m also looking for affiliates. Feel free to apply HERE.
WordPress 4.0.1 is now available. This is a critical security release for all previous versions and we strongly encourage you to update your sites immediately.
Sites that support automatic background updates will be updated to WordPress 4.0.1 within the next few hours. If you are still on WordPress 3.9.2, 3.8.4, or 3.7.4, you will be updated to 3.9.3, 3.8.5, or 3.7.5 to keep everything secure. (We don’t support older versions, so please update to 4.0.1 for the latest and greatest.)
WordPress versions 3.9.2 and earlier are affected by a critical cross-site scripting vulnerability, which could enable anonymous users to compromise a site. This was reported by Jouko Pynnonen. This issue does not affect version 4.0, but version 4.0.1 does address these eight security issues:
– Three cross-site scripting issues that a contributor or author could use to compromise a site. Discovered by Jon Cave, Robert Chapin, and John Blackbourn of the WordPress security team.
– A cross-site request forgery that could be used to trick a user into changing their password.
– An issue that could lead to a denial of service when passwords are checked. Reported by Javier Nieto Arevalo and Andres Rojas Guerrero.
– Additional protections for server-side request forgery attacks when WordPress makes HTTP requests. Reported by Ben Bidner (vortfu).
– An extremely unlikely hash collision could allow a user’s account to be compromised, that also required that they haven’t logged in since 2008 (I wish I were kidding). Reported by David Anderson.
– WordPress now invalidates the links in a password reset email if the user remembers their password, logs in, and changes their email address. Reported separately by Momen Bassel, Tanoy Bose, and Bojan Slavković of ManageWP.
Version 4.0.1 also fixes 23 bugs with 4.0, and we’ve made two hardening changes, including better validation of EXIF data we are extracting from uploaded photos. Reported by Chris Andrè Dale.
Download WordPress 4.0.1 or venture over to Dashboard → Updates and simply click “Update Now”.